Summer Handball Playing (or if it’s over 70 degrees and not raining)
Looking for local handball this summer? Here’s where to go:
Centennial Park Driving Directions:
From 695: I-70 West (exit 16); merge onto Route 29 after ~4 miles (left lane exit)
Heading on I-95 SOUTH – Exit at Route 100 West; merge onto Rt 29 South
Heading on I-95 NORTH – Exit at Route 32 West; merge onto Rt 29 North
Continued from above: From Route 29
• Exit onto Route 108 West (Exit 21)
• Right at the first light, COLUMBIA ROAD
• Left at the first light, OLD ANNAPOLIS ROAD
• Courts will be on your left after ~3/4 miles, Centennial Park
You can find people playing pick up games on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 4pm till sundown and Saturday mornings from 9am till noon.
Just about any given day you’ll find some guys out there, Sunday mornings and holiday Monday mornings are also very common.
Columbia Handball Challenge Courts (3-wall off-season or inclement weather)
Every Saturday Morning at the Supreme Sports Club in Columbia, MD.
$7 all club access for 24 hours*
* The fee only applies to non-CA members (you are coming in as a guest). It includes a locker (bring your own lock), towels, pool/sauna, whirlpool, running track, court time, weight room, cardio-equipment, basketball court.
– For those players who enjoy being able to just show up at the courts and get into games with new players, those days have arrived thanks to Dan Ho and the Supreme Sports Club in Columbia!!
-2 courts will be available in a challenge-doubles format from 8:30 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
– Players of all abilities and from any location are welcome to attend!
– As long as there is no team waiting for a court, singles play is permitted. Otherwise, players interested in singles will require a reservation of an additional court by a CA member.
-Upon arrival, a Non-CA member/guest will need to indicate that you are there for the Maryland Handball Association sponsored Challenge Courts, cite Dan Zimet’s account and sign-in. Dan’s account will be debited so please remit fees to Dan Zimet or his designate(s).
95 north towards Baltimore (if coming from DC) to
32 West towards Columbia,
take the first exit, which is Broken Land Parkway,
veer right at the top of the ramp onto Snowden River Pkwy
Take a left at the second light onto Carved Stone
take your first right onto Deepage drive
The club is immediately on your RIGHT,
Supreme Sports Club,(410)-381-5355 or (410) 290-7854
Enter under the awning at the end of the parking lot.
7080 Deepage Drive, Columbia MD
Tuesday, Thursday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
View Larger Map